Graphmatech is a Swedish materials technology company on a mission to transform materials technology for a better, more sustainable world. With a focus on metal and polymer composites and energy storage solutions, we develop cutting-edge graphene composites tailored to the needs of our industrial partners.
Graphmatech is looking for a Lab Engineer within Polymer-Graphene composites. This position provides a great opportunity for you to utilize your material knowledge and directly apply it in technical development. To be part of our team we think you are a team player with passion for material science, problem solving and that you enjoy working in a dynamic environment. Graphmatech is a startup company with highly dedicated and committed employees, agile way of working, short decision paths and an open minded culture. Our vision is to utilize the full potential of graphene, creating advanced materials for a better tomorrow!
Primary duties include hands on lab activities related to synthesis and material characterization. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and well organized and efficient at planning, delivering tasks, and communication.
- Conduct hands on lab activities related to synthesis and evaluation of graphene-related 2D-materials
- Support research projects and product development, analysing properties of produced samples
- Follow EHS instructions, provide counsel on EHS procedures
- Act as instrument responsible for certain equipment – follow operating instructions, troubleshoot breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, and calling for repairs.
- Documenting work in technical reports
- Assist in supporting functions such as administration, logistics, installations, and such in order to enable the growth of the company
- Strong interpersonal skills and you enjoy working in a flexible small company environment
- Willing to grow in a role that features both tasks with a large degree of creative freedom, as well as repetitive tasks
- Desire to accomplish ideas, realizing potential and overcoming hurdles
- Fluency in English, language skills in Swedish are considered an advantage
- At least a Bachelor degree in materials science, chemistry or equivalent
- Experience of project planning, track record of working towards a timeline
- Experience from material characterization and quality control analysis
We can offer an exciting and challenging workplace in a startup company with committed colleagues and an office centrally located in Uppsala.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Email your CV together with a cover letter in English to [email protected]
Latest job postings
Contact: Viktor SanderydEmail