Personal data we collect
We collect personal data such as name, e-mail address and phone number from those who contact us through our contact page or other contact form.
Related to the recruitment process, we collect job applicants (“Users”) personal data such as name, family name, title, personal photo, address, e-mail address, phone number, educational background, work experience, hyperlinks to social networks, CV, cover letter, reference person title and contact information etc.
Purpose for data collection
Users personal data will be used solely for the purposes intended and communicated at the time of collection. That is, contact details submitted by a prospective or existing customer or supplier will be used for customer service and account management purposes.
In the case of recruitment, this process may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Verification of the data
- Assessment of qualifications and skills required for performing the job you are applying for
- Communication through several stages of the recruitment process via e-mails, phone calls, SMS messages, social networks etc.
- Verification of fulfillment of the legal regulations
- Reference checks via e-mails, phone calls, SMS messages, social networks etc.
Data access and storage
Recruitment data is stored until the end of the selection process for the position the User applied for. The Users data may also be kept for the purposes of future recruitment. Data supplied for sales, marketing or supplier purposes will be stored for future communication relating to these purposes.
If you, as a User, disagree with keeping your data for this purpose, please contact us using the contact details provided in this policy. Data are stored within the EU and we do not share them with third parties. Data are stored in the data system of the Company, secured with the highest-level technical standards and practices.
Users consent to the collecting and processing of their personal data when sending an enquiry through our website or contact forms, applying for a job vacancy and/or sending an open application to the Controller. Users also consent to the Controller collecting publicly available information about the User, where collecting and processing of this kind of data is related to the recruitment process. Users can withdraw this consent anytime. However, this might influence the ability of the User to be the part of the recruitment process.
- Right to access the data – to request access to your personal data in accordance with the legislation in force at any time.
- Right to rectification – to request correction in case of any inaccuracies in the data that Graphmatech holds about you.
- Right to restriction – in specific circumstances, processing of your data can be restricted (e.g. in case of evaluation of the filed
- Right to be forgotten – request the data to be deleted in specific circumstances (e.g. when there is no longer the purpose for data
- Right to object – to object to the data processing in certain circumstances (e.g. for purposes of direct marketing).
- Right to complain – right to lodge complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority (DPA) (www.datainspektionen.se).
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, you can visit allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can manage cookies by setting your browser not to accept cookies. The above-mentioned website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us