Graphmatech is a Swedish materials technology company on a mission to transform materials technology for a better, more sustainable world. With a focus on metal and polymer composites and energy storage solutions, we develop cutting-edge graphene composites tailored to the needs of our industrial partners.
We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager to support scaling up our R&D, process development, and related activities. The successful candidate will have a lot of influence in shaping the infrastructure to accommodate the increased product demands, proactively solving potential bottlenecks for future growth while maintaining safe and well-functioning facilities.
Primary tasks include ensuring the company’s internal and external compliance, planning, managing and executing facility-related projects such as arranging, expanding and allocation office, laboratory and production space to the needs.
In return, we offer a challenging, creative, and varied role in a young fast-growing organization with great potential, where dedication and innovation are highly valued. Benefits include a vibrant and diverse team, supported development plans, and a central location in Uppsala, with walking distance to the train station. The ideal candidate will be well-organized, driven personality with great analytical skills that is able to use critical thinking to optimize the use of space and equipment while enhancing operating efficiency. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- Cooperating closely with process development team for production related installations (electricity, ventilation, process media, etc), taking responsibility for budgeting and follow-up
- Planning, driving and coordinating other facility installations and refurbishments
- Comply with internal and external health and safety standards
- Review utilities consumption and strive to render these more efficient
- Control activities like waste disposal, building security etc
- Plan, manage and allocate office, laboratory, production, logistics and storage space according to current and future needs, in association with process development team
- Keep all the facility-related financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting of the facility-related activities and projects
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position in manufacturing industry
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Well acquainted with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of ISO standardization is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluent in Swedish and English
- Great organizational and projects management skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Email your CV together with a cover letter in English to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Latest job postings
Contact: Mamoun Taher CEO & FounderEmail