Graphmatech is a Swedish materials technology start-up company on a mission to transform materials technology for a better, more sustainable world. With a focus on metal and polymer materials and energy storage solutions, we develop cutting-edge graphene composites tailored to the needs of our industrial partners.
Graphmatech is growing and we are now looking for a committed and inspiring People and Culture Manager to our office in Uppsala.
You are passionate about both people and business. You have strong personal leadership in line with the Graphmatech values and you are highly successful in bringing out the best in others.
You find energy and motivation in releasing others’ potential, allowing them to grow. Thanks to your excellent communication skills you have the ability to create strong and trustful relationships, tying a link to the co-workers in the company.
You support and develop the people strategy based on the company’s needs. At the same time, you are brave and willing to explore new paths, always daring to do something different when needed. You have a good understanding of business and how to drive the people’s agenda through others.
You have several years of previous experience from both leadership and HR, preferably from a growing startup organization or similar business, together with a high business level in the English language.
• You will be a Business Partner for our Managers and your other leadership colleagues, collaborating with them on people-related issues and you will help lead the entire business as an active and influential colleague in collaboration with the management team.
• Support and help drive the recruitment process to reach the goal of 100 employees by the end of 2025 (both in production, research, and office work). This growth includes establishing a production line and potentially shift work.
• Support and implement our Co-worker Relations Plan by managing all interactions with our co-workers, ensuring we uphold our labour relations principles, and abide by policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
• Meet financial goals by monitoring, analyzing, and acting upon key performance indicators.
• Lead Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, and work-life balance initiatives in the company.
• Support Health & Safety compliance, improvements, and programs.
• Continuously evaluate and update the Personnel handbook, our value work (värdegrundsarbete), and support systems.
• Handle, negotiate, and follow up the collective agreement.
• Handle, negotiate, and follow-up changing payroll provider, supported by the CFO and existent provider.
• Your leadership inspires, clarifies, unleashes entrepreneurs, creates customer value, builds strong relationships, and is collaborative.
• You are a true People advocate with a strong passion for co-worker relations, recruitment, talent development, and forecasting.
• You are a strategist with the ability to be tactical and operational when necessary.
• You are experienced in managing, coaching, and developing influential teams.
• You are an energetic, innovative, and entrepreneurial self-starter who is comfortable running a business.
• You can be depended upon to act with a high level of professional and moral integrity, especially when dealing with sensitive and confidential issues.
• Demonstrate yourself, and encourage and train in others, a high level of problem-solving, mediation, and counseling skills.
• You have a minimum of 8 years of Human Resources experience
• You have a minimum of 5 years in a direct leadership role (in any Dept)
• Well acquainted with Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluency in Swedish and English
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Email your CV together with a cover letter in English to [email protected]
For any questions about the role please contact:
Jane Carlgren, CFO
Get a brief introduction to Graphmatech and one of the areas we are working with:
Latest job postings
Contact: Jane Carlgren, CFOEmail