Graphmatech is a Swedish materials technology company on a mission to transform materials technology for a better, more sustainable world. With a focus on metal and polymer composites and energy storage solutions, we develop cutting-edge graphene composites tailored to the needs of our industrial partners.
Graphmatech is growing and therefore we are now looking for a process technician to join our team at our office in Uppsala.
We are looking for a curious, structured, and hands-on process technician to work with our manufacturing processes. The main task is to ensure that production processes are executed in an efficient manner, which involves both hands-on activities and monitoring of production machine parameters. The successful candidate is someone who practically wants to utilize their technical skills for problem-solving in the boundaries between research and production. Graphmatech is a startup company based in central Uppsala. We distinguish ourselves through our team of highly dedicated and committed employees, an agile way of working, short decision paths, and an open-minded culture.
In this position, you would play an important role in performing and overseeing pilot production-related tasks, following standard operating procedures, and carefully documenting your work. There will also be tasks associated with the maintenance of equipment and logistics. We believe that you pay attention to details and that you want to utilize your skills in an environment where you can make a difference through your own development.
You are a structured person capable of taking your own initiatives, and who enjoys practical work through hands-on development activities. With your organizational skills, planning and documentation of work come naturally. Experience in process validation or ERP systems is considered an advantage. Experience in laboratory environments, GMP, and a forklift license are also considered beneficial.
• Handling of machines and materials for the purpose of batch manufacturing
• Monitoring and supporting testing of batch quality
• Develop documentation of procedures
• Maintaining a clean and safe production area, ensuring that safety protocols are followed
• Support logistics with packaging and dispatching materials as well as receiving goods
• Collaborating with colleagues to identify areas of production that can be improved
• Identifying and accurately reporting any faults or deviations during production
As a person, you have strong interpersonal skills, and you enjoy working in a flexible small company environment.
You have organizational skills with the ability to work towards deadlines, prioritize and work efficiently on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment as well as structured concerning documentation, all focusing on quality.
Hands-on personality and ability to work with a wide range of operative tasks and comfortable working independently as well as collaborating with an interdisciplinary team.
Have a positive mindset and be a pragmatic problem-solver when dealing with tasks.
We expect you to have
• High-school education, preferably with a technical, mechanical, or science focus
• Industrial experience as an operator, technician, or within quality control is highly meriting
• Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP software
• Great English skills (English is the company language), skills in Swedish are considered beneficial
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Email your CV together with a cover letter in English to [email protected]
For any questions about the role please contact:
Viktor Sanderyd, Research & Development Manager