Graphmatech are thrilled to have made in to the finals of the Nordic Cleantech Open, the toughest business competition in the Nordics for cleantech companies.
Every year they identify the 25 best and most innovative seed-stage cleantech start-ups, aiming to put their innovations in the spotlight and accelerate their growth and development.
According to their selection criteria, “cleantech” products and services contribute to one of the following objectives:
- Reducing or eliminating environmental harm, for example by pollution prevention and control, reduction of greenhouse gas emissions or unsustainable/inefficient use of natural resources;
- Bringing environmental benefits, for example by protecting healthy ecosystems or improving the productive and sustainable use of natural resources.
- Steelhead Composites and Graphmatech are developing improved hydrogen storage tanks with graphene
- Reducing hydrogen gas leakage from pipes and storage vessels by more than 40% using graphene
- A breakthrough in battery recycling helps enable the green transition
- Graphmatech and Wematter partner to enable cutting-edge conductive materials for SLS 3D printing