Do you want to add an extra edge to your material or process?
Metal Graphene Composites
- Composites for additive manufacturing
- Composites for electrical contacts
- Composites for corrosion barriers
- Coated powders with dramatically increased flowability
Polymer Graphene Composites
- Pellets for injection molding
- Filaments for 3D printing (such as the Koltron G1, developed with our partner AddNorth)
We work closely together with you to unlock the potential of your materials and products with graphene technology. Your expertise around product needs and production processes combined with our competence and experience in graphene and related two-dimensional materials has the potential to unlock completely new markets and applications, or simply boost your current processes and products.
Our services include:
- Customer development projects
- Technology licenses
- A range of products, both ready made or tailored specifically to your needs
Do you want to explore how to work together on a development project?
AROS IM™ ABS (Fiber-reinforced Graphene-ABS Compound for Injection Moulding):
AROS MB™ HDPE – IM (HDPE-Graphene Masterbatch for Injection Moulding):
AROS Cu™ AM Grade 6 (Copper-Graphene Powder)
Material Safety Data Sheet
Material data sheet available upon request – contact us!