Realizing the full potential of graphene
Graphmatech’s patented Aros Graphene® has unlocked the full potential of graphene in large scale applications.
This unique hybrid material keeps graphene flakes separate while they are dispersed into other materials, retaining many of the graphene’s incredible properties.
Our solutions specialize in 3 main areas:
Metals & powders
- High conductivity
- Strength & durability
- Corrosion resistance
- High flowability
- Additive manufacturing
We work closely with our customers, bringing our experience and graphene know-how to tailor and optimize materials to suit your product needs and production processes.
Our services include:
- Customer development projects
- Technology licenses
- A range of products, both ready made or tailored specifically to your needs
- Composites for additive manufacturing
- Composites for electrical contacts
- Composites for corrosion barriers
- Coated powders with dramatically increased flowability
- Pellets for injection molding
- Filaments for 3D printing (such as the Koltron G1, developed with our partner AddNorth)
- Additives and material coatings for electrodes
- Thermal management solutions
The drive behind our technology and materials are to enable the transition to a sustainable society and we are always striving for ways to make a positive impact through the work we do.
- Aros Graphene® is produced ensuring all water is recycled.
- The surface properties of our graphene composites means parts can now be self lubricating – reducing or eliminating the need for lubricants.
- Graphene often reduces the need for, and increases the lifespan of, other materials such as energy intensive or exotic metals and additives.
- Improving energy efficiency can make an enormous difference – one of our projects aims to reduce energy use by the equivalent of a city of 130 000 inhabitants.
And this is just the beginning.