Do you want to add an extra edge to your material or process?
Metal Graphene Composites
- Composites for additive manufacturing
- Composites for electrical contacts
- Composites for corrosion barriers
- Coated powders with dramatically increased flowability
Polymer Graphene Composites
- Pellets for injection molding
- Filaments for 3D printing (such as the Koltron G1, developed with our partner AddNorth)
We work closely together with you to unlock the potential of your materials and products with graphene technology. Your expertise around product needs and production processes combined with our competence and experience in graphene and related two-dimensional materials has the potential to unlock completely new markets and applications, or simply boost your current processes and products.
Our services include:
- Customer development projects
- Technology licenses
- A range of products, both ready made or tailored specifically to your needs
Do you want to explore how to work together on a development project?
The drive behind our technology and materials are to enable the transition to a sustainable society and we are always striving for ways to make a positive impact through the work we do.
- Aros Graphene® is produced ensuring all water is recycled.
- The surface properties of our graphene composites means parts can now be self lubricating – reducing or eliminating the need for lubricants.
- Graphene often reduces the need for, and increases the lifespan of, other materials such as energy intensive or exotic metals and additives.
- Improving energy efficiency can make an enormous difference – one of our projects aims to reduce energy use by the equivalent of a city of 130 000 inhabitants.
And this is just the beginning.